This is the place to download all Roysta albums, side projects, unreleased songs, collaborations and instrumentals.
If any of the links have expired email me and I'll re-upload them:
thequeenofthescene@hotmail.com

Friday 6 May 2011

Beerface - My Beautiful Hell



Download: Beerface - My Beautiful Hell
Released: Dec 2006
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Description: Without a doubt the most bizarre and greatest album I've ever had the misfortune to work on. I done all the beats, artwork, production and a few verses on this. I think this only took a few weeks to write, record and release, utterly absurd lyrics from the creature they call Beerface.

1. Titty Nip Nipple
2. My Life’s A Plague
3. He Likes The Boys
4. The Bangtail Beerface
5. Tapeworm
6. So Pretty
7. Get Off the Dole
8. Fishy Soup
9. I’m Only Here For The Beer(face)
10. Vacuum Packed Ballbag

No comments:

Post a Comment