This is the place to download all Roysta albums, side projects, unreleased songs, collaborations and instrumentals.
If any of the links have expired email me and I'll re-upload them:
thequeenofthescene@hotmail.com

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Roysta - Mankind Gives Me Castration Anxiety



Download: Roysta - Mankind Gives Me Castration Anxiety
Released: Dec 2006
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Description: This was my last release before my 2nd retirement. Pretty different to anything that I'd done before in terms of lyrics and beats.

1. Intro
2. The Beautifuil Elephant Man
3. Acoustic Kitty
4. Handicap Catwalk
5. Cock Opera
6. I Woke Up With A Hard-On (In My Mouth)
7. (Ode To My) Bleeding Anus Beauty
8. Two Big Horns
9. Curiosity Killed The Nosy Cunt
10. Lady Radiater
11. The Judus Cow
12. I Wanna Hold Your Head (Underwater)

No comments:

Post a Comment