This is the place to download all Roysta albums, side projects, unreleased songs, collaborations and instrumentals.
If any of the links have expired email me and I'll re-upload them:
thequeenofthescene@hotmail.com

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Roysta - Ok, the Joke's Over



Download: Roysta - Ok, The Joke's Over
Released: May 2004
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Description: Widely known as my 2nd release, actually my fourth. I recorded this with a broken leg and managed to stay drunk for the few months that it took.

1. Burn Yer Club Down
2. Millie Pimp
3. The Monks Finest
4. Rinky Dink Rappers
5. Issues And Tissues
6. Eatafuckindick
7. Hallion Batalion
8. Yer Ma
9. The Dirtcore Daddy
10. C.U.N.T.
11. Not The Dope Mawn
12. Fuck The Bling Bling
13. Sinner Like Me
14. Swank Fuckin' Stanks
15. Face Crusher Supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment